BYC Forum - Group Policy Client service failed the logon

Zur Kategorieliste
Zur Threadübersicht

» Group Policy Client service failed the logon
Group Policy Client service failed the logon
JensenBreck
Geschrieben am: 27.09.2017 - 08:52
Leichtmatrose
I am using Windows Vista Business Service Pack 2 and having this error while I try to login to my account. "Group Policy Client service failed the logon. Access is denied". Earlier on I had only one account (Admin only) but after having this error I was unable to login to my account. I searched on internet and found the one solution to access the affected account in safe mode (to copy the useful data) and make new account. After continously using the new account for some time (without shutting down my laptop) if I log off from newer account and then login to my old account. I dont get the Group Policy .... error and get logged in to my old account. But the problem is if I shutdown I get the same error and have to repeat the cycle by using the new account for some time and then try to login to older one. With the new account I am unable to access data from old account and also some of the data in another drive. Is there any permanent solution to this issue without reinstalling the windows. Please Help. Thanks ! I didn't find the right solution from the internet. References: - https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/657446546553616/group-policy-client-service-failed-the-logon/ - advertisement examples

Schon gesehen?
Neusiedlersee Wiki
!

ASVÖ

login

|
- Website by LimeSoda -